Spare Ribs Tour 2021
Entry Requirements: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
We know you're gagging for a gig. It's gunna be mega!
Terms and conditions:
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
- If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised resale sites like Twickets (please check artist page on livenation.co.uk for further details).
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
A bag policy is in place. It’s part of the enhanced security measures for all major events and means you can only take handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) into the arena with you.
You should arrive as early as possible and allow more time for security checks when arriving at the venue. These extra checks may increase the length of queues so please give yourself plenty of time to arrive and enter the venue.
If you require accessible seating please email the venue on email@example.com from 10am on Friday 15th January. Please include your full name and address, contact number and any specific seating requirements including whether a wheelchair space is required. Someone will get back to you to arrange your booking as soon as possible but please bear with us as it may take a little time to get through all emails. Accessible seating will be allocated on a first come first served basis from the time the email is received. Please do not send your email prior to the general sale time as we will not be able to arrange any bookings in advance and those emailing from the general sale time will be prioritised.